Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Has someone made a plugin so that a 48x96 tile element could be like this:

x
But if an event is "sitting" on the x, its head is not cut off by the ★?
Basically being below the ★ would mean the entire sprite is displayed above the ★. Any clues?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm pretty sure it exists, I think I saw it in the plug-ins that came when MV was released, but could be wrong. Though if it is like the ACE one you have to terrain tag any tiles you want to work that way with the terrain value you set in the script (for ACE).

Also I'll put this in plug-in requests too in case someone has to find it.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
try this one: Ocram_StarTileFix ideal for those kind of issues, and it works
better than any other on the plugin currently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilleB