Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Star Wars spectrum Five

SYNOPSIS

• This Game is A personal Project made for me and my friends on FANDOM. it is going to be full of inside jokes, so play at your own risk. As for the gameplay it is just gonna be a normal RPG Maker MV game,
    But it does use This Plugin: https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/02/08/mv-screen-zoom/

SCREENSHOTS
RobloxScreenShot20200214_154707918.png
RobloxScreenShot20200207_180734319.png

CHARACTERS

• The Characters Are Still Very WIP. But One Character That Will Be In The game is the Fan Favorite Grand Admiral Thrawn:
    RobloxScreenShot20200202_180914648.png

OPENING CRAWL (Subject To Change)

• A Crossover Of Doom! GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN of the Fearsome CHISS, and master warrior WIKYOCHEE Leader and the Bounty Hunter Clan, plan to get revenge on the REBEL ALLIANCE for destroying THE EMPIRE, and restoring the REPUBLIC. using an Ancient Space Station and turning it into a Weapon That can entirely freeze a Solar systems Sun! With the Fragile newly Reformed Goverment unaware of such Evil Plots, The Dark Duo Quielty Shreds apart Innocent planets, using them for Resources....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565