Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RTP EDITS HERE
NON-RTP MV TILES HERE

If you see a broken image icon, just right click and select Load Image and it should appear properly.

I'll use this thread to post general game-making resources. Almost everything in here is designed for use in RPG Maker MV, but these are not RTP edits (unless specifically noted). Where any art is derivative, it is sourced strictly from Public Domain images from Openclipart, Pixabay, or OpenGameArt's Public Domain section.

You are free to use these materials in any project, commercial or non-commercial. I would love to see screenshots from your game posted here, if you use any of these.

I am not currently taking unpaid commissions, but if you have an idea, feel free to throw it out. Maybe it will get made, maybe not, but it can't hurt to ask! Please note that I will not produce any work based on popular (or unpopular) franchises.

Starting off with some parallaxes that scroll both horizontally and vertically:

PARALLAXES (SCROLL VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY)

ArKoSbc.png

RHBCOvu.png

lOr8woo.png

Seamless-55-v2.png
Parallax-NighNebula-1.png

GAME OVER SCREENS

Hp1jhUj.png

B4qBLIz.png

M9X6jKz.png

MweAtPW.png

cMGN6E2.png

I40Mzfy.png

OeL7Rm0.png

SV BATTLERS

These SV Battlers are mostly adapted from public domain art found on Pixabay. Thus, the styles do not all match 100%, but in adapting them I tried to get them to the point where most of them would be serviceable for use together in a game.
Abomination.pngAsp.pngAutomaton.pngBaroness.pngBaroness-Out-of-Time.pngBat-1.pngBat-1-s.pngBat-2.pngBee.pngBound-Ogre.pngBound-Ogre-Wounded.pngCultist.pngCultist-Elite.pngCobradon.png

MORE DOWN THREAD! Keep scrolling for more.

Attachments

• Dog.png
    Dog.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Fire-Spirit.png
    Fire-Spirit.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Ghost-Shroud.png
    Ghost-Shroud.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Giant-Mantis-young.png
    Giant-Mantis-young.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Giant-Snail.png
    Giant-Snail.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Glurch.png
    Glurch.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Grub.png
    Grub.png
    4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

dragon1up

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using them as part of the Contracts as part of my game :)

Will have a form post of games in dev called :
The Contractor
(awaiting approval)

Attachments

• kazarbui.png
    kazarbui.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 4
  • no mark.png
    no mark.png
    559.5 KB · Views: 2
  • cyprton.png
    cyprton.png
    601.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love these! Will definitely be using them.

The fact that the parallax can loop is a huge plus! Thanks for these.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Not pickin up on you @dragon1up , but the Wanted poster for the dragon might have its Wanted lettering lost on some peoples/part of the population. I had to triple take it to see it. The two first are great. (Third too despite that hard to read Wanted.)

dragon1up

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not pickin up on you @dragon1up , but the Wanted poster for the dragon might have its Wanted lettering lost on some peoples/part of the population. I had to triple take it to see it. The two first are great. (Third too despite that hard to read Wanted.)
@Marquise* Yeah I can see that and don't have a problem with that at all honestly and thanks for the feedback :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Here are some animation sheets for potions, weapons, magic, etc.

I know the book can be done with just one book image and rotation/fading, but this lets you make, say, 8 colored books (for spellbooks or whatever) very quickly in comparison to manually creating the animation.

Axe-Blade.pngBlack-Magic-1.pngBook-1.pngBrite-Lite.pngChrono-1.pngCross-1.pngFirecracker-1.pngFlower-Power-1.pngFlower-Power-2.pngPotion-4.png

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
This is too fabulous! Will recommend to someone loving Steampunk. Yikes that would hurt my heart if this wasn't yours! I would like to send all my gratitude to the maker of those anims at the right adress. ^^ :kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilhelm