Starbird RTP Edits

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tilesets are RTP edits with occasional original artwork. They are free for use in any project, provided that you own RPG Maker MV and follow all relevant licensing restrictions. Do not redistribute. Link back to this page instead. Please credit Starbird :)

RTP-Dress-Shop.png
RTP-Overworld.png
RTP-Graveyard.png
RTP-Haunted-Graveyard.png
RTP-Trees.png
RTP-Horror.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a comment! It's a very warm welcome.

I'll update the post with more tilesets as I tidy up a few things : )

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a very strange issue. Trying to post another tileset and I get an error every single time I try to upload the file. I re-saved the file to make sure there wasn't a saving error on my end, and then I even copied the image into new file. Nothing is working. No other images are giving me this problem when I go to upload them. Any idea what could cause something like that?

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Checked the file size? That's what usually gets me

Nicke

Fortune seeker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great addition! I might use one or two things in this one. Good work. :)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Only thing I'm missing is a crypt door to match the latest stuff... ah well I'll think of something :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigzaaGamer