Starbird RTP Edits

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You really add a nice variety to boring little towns. Good job with the animated objects. Those are always so useful!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How did I miss these awesome assets. Found some of your other stuff over on DeviantArt too. Fantastic work! :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
here's a draft of large transparent windows. in the editor it's a little tricky to see which wall texture each window is a match for, but most of them are there. these are designed to be used with parallaxes to show outdoor scenery through the windows. might be good for mansions, libraries, museums, cathedrals, etc. this is free for commercial and non-commercial use, provided you own RPG Maker MV. please credit Starbird.

then after is a basic template for making tile art for MV.

Interior-Windows-1.png
RMMV-Tileset-Template.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery's Quaran-Tinies has inspired me to try to put together some edits and get them out there for people to use while they're stuck at home.

I recently had a request for some office tiles (reception desk, water cooler) and figured I could release those here along with some other tiles based on that theme.

These are RTP edits, so you must own RPG Maker MV to use them. Commercial and non-commercial use is premitted. You must follow all relevant licensing restrictions. Please credit Starbird.

RTP-Office-Tiles.png

Last edited:

KravenarGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can they be used in commercial projects?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are some amazing edits. Great job!
I also just got your Airship tileset off of Itch, great job on those as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu