Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You really add a nice variety to boring little towns. Good job with the animated objects. Those are always so useful!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How did I miss these awesome assets. Found some of your other stuff over on DeviantArt too. Fantastic work! :)

Jacklyisanoob

Noobing Around Constantly
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do i download i am new lol

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
here's a draft of large transparent windows. in the editor it's a little tricky to see which wall texture each window is a match for, but most of them are there. these are designed to be used with parallaxes to show outdoor scenery through the windows. might be good for mansions, libraries, museums, cathedrals, etc. this is free for commercial and non-commercial use, provided you own RPG Maker MV. please credit Starbird.

then after is a basic template for making tile art for MV.

Interior-Windows-1.png
RMMV-Tileset-Template.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Avery's Quaran-Tinies has inspired me to try to put together some edits and get them out there for people to use while they're stuck at home.

I recently had a request for some office tiles (reception desk, water cooler) and figured I could release those here along with some other tiles based on that theme.

These are RTP edits, so you must own RPG Maker MV to use them. Commercial and non-commercial use is premitted. You must follow all relevant licensing restrictions. Please credit Starbird.

RTP-Office-Tiles.png

Last edited:

KravenarGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can they be used in commercial projects?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are some amazing edits. Great job!
I also just got your Airship tileset off of Itch, great job on those as well!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tilesets are RTP edits with occasional original artwork. They are free for use in any project, provided that you own RPG Maker MV and follow all relevant licensing restrictions. Do not redistribute. Link back to this page instead. Please credit Starbird!

It's not as pretty as Avery's lighthouse, but maybe you need two different lighthouses for your game?
View attachment 133785View attachment 133786

You are amazing. You have given me kind words and sage advice over the last few years. You are the reason I am still making and sharing assets. Just want you to know that you have impacted my life with your grace and artistry. Keep doing what you do so well.

jan_Meta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Super organized, awesome, free, interesting, ANIMATED??! This is like my first week in this community and I love being welcomed with such generosity. Can't wait to start updating the maps I made in the trial version with your stuff :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester926