Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those office tiles are great! Thanks for all the work you've done for the community, I can't speak for others but I know for me it's much appreciated! Happy New years!

CepCeph

Tile Bender
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello mate.
I really love your tilesets they are perfect :LZSgrin:
Can I use some of your tile designs for my new game?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello mate.
I really love your tilesets they are perfect :LZSgrin:
Can I use some of your tile designs for my new game?

Yes, as long as you own RPG Maker MV, you are allowed to use these tiles to make RPG Maker games.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstralCola