Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Starbird's MZ Edits ◦ ◦ ◦

The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page
instead.

MZ TILESETS

Starbird-RMMZ-Boats-n-Ships-n-Stuff-v2.png
Starbird-MZ-Ships-n-Boats-n-Stuff-2.png
Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-10.png

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-9.png

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-8.png
Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-7.png

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-6.png

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-5.png

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-3.png
Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits.png
Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-2.png

Full Terms of Use (thanks to Avery!)
English:
Free for commercial & non-commercial use, as long as I get a free copy of the game.
You may edit these for your own use, but don't post them anywhere without my permission. This includes no asking for edits of them in request boards etc.
Credits to Starbird.
You need to own RMMZ to be allowed to use them legally (so if you own it, I don't care if you use it in Ace or XP or MV or any other RM).

French:
Mes termes d'usage pour des jeux commerciaux et non commerciaux :
en cas de jeu commercial, vous devez m'envoyez une copie gratuite de votre jeu ;
il est interdit de reposter mes ressources et ce même si vous avez modifiées mes ressources sans ma stricte permission
il est permit d'éditer mes ressources pour votre utilisation personnel ;
veuillez me créditer sous le nom de "Starbird".
Tout irrespect fait a mes termes me donnera le droits de vous forcer a enlever le droit d'utiliser mes ressources dans votre jeu.
German:
Kommerziell und nicht kommerziell, bei kommerziell muss eine Kopie des Spiels an mich geschickt werden!
Kein Repost, auch nicht von Edits, Edits für eigene Zwecke sind erlaubt.
Ihr müsst den RMMZ besitzen, um die Ressourcen legal in RPG Maker Produken verwenden zu dürfen!

CHARACTERS (mostly doors)
!$SF_Gate4.png
!$SF_Gate4-b.png

!$SF_Gate4-c.png
!$SF_Gate5.png
LOCKED VERSION:
!$SF_Gate5-locked.png
!$SF_Gate7.png
!$SF_Gate8.png
!$SF_Gate9.png
!City-Doors-1.png
!City-Doors-2.png
!City-Doors-3.png
!City-Doors-4.png

OTHER GAME ASSETS
Scrolls vertically and horizontally
Chinese-Clouds.png
01-Game-Over-1.png
01-Game-Over-2.png
01-Game-Over-4.png
01-Game-Over-5.png
01-Game-Over-6.png
01-Game-Over-7.png
01-Game-Over-9.png
Starbird-Balloons-1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah, you're back! You were always one of my top five favorite resource artists in the MV days. Great work on these, as always!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for sharing your resources with us. Your resources are really popular in another RPG forum and I am also remembering you have a store there too. Yeah, I am kind of the lurker fan of yours because I see your amazing resources.
Mmmmm, would you mind sharing what will you create next, so we are feeling hyped?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for sharing your resources with us. Your resources are really popular in another RPG forum and I am also remembering you have a store there too. Yeah, I am kind of the lurker fan of yours because I see your amazing resources.
Mmmmm, would you mind sharing what will you create next, so we are feeling hyped?
I don't do any kind of external promotion on this forum. If anyone wants "more" then google will get you there. As for what I'll work on next, I'm still looking at the MZ graphics to see what might be useful for others. I'll be working through the RTP for a while -- then we'll see. Little things like Character edits (mostly doors) will come soon.

All RTP edits I do will be released on this site. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank @Cyanide for helping me to understand tile art. Without her, none of these edits would be here. Other substantial inspirations of mine are @Amysaurus, @Avery, and PandaMaru. This community has been absolutely amazing.

(p.s. don't want to leave out the programmers -- @ct_bolt and @LTN Games BIG UPS!)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead.

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-2.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-3.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-5.png

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Omg! Such gorgeous tilea! <3 And that balloon icon with the emoji's is just epic! xD :D Love 'em! And thanks so much for sharing! ^_^

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Omg! Such gorgeous tilea! <3 And that balloon icon with the emoji's is just epic! xD :D Love 'em! And thanks so much for sharing! ^_^
if you like the emoji stuff i can put together some more of those. wasn't sure if people would find them useful or not, so thank you for the feedback!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-6.png

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you understand and I should just dropping that matter and move on.

Anyway, your tilsets are great. I think of making the Starbird town for fun. :) Since you are focusing on the RTP currently. Do you consider recolor the trees? The colorful trees would make Starbird town lively. Thank you for listening to my suggestion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you understand and I should just dropping that matter and move on.

Anyway, your tilsets are great. I think of making the Starbird town for fun. :) Since you are focusing on the RTP currently. Do you consider recolor the trees? The colorful trees would make Starbird town lively. Thank you for listening to my suggestion.
I very much appreciate your comments and am grateful for your interest. And since you've asked so nicely, I will be happy to work on trees/plants next :)

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for accepting the suggestion. I cannot believe this is coming true.
:rtear:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FleeltIndef