Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Starbird! It's me, just peeking in to see if you have anything new and realizing this thread could get locked if nobody comments soon. So yeah, making sure you can still post here by dropping by!
Great art BTW. Still waiting for someone to do that water park tileset, and honestly, I did try myself and it looked AWFUL. Wish I hadn't deleted the file, but I just wasn't happy with how it looked. I'm no tileset designer, tbh. I just make the character sprites and a few tileset recolors here and there. I'll build up some more skills at some point and try again...
Anyhow, I'm excited for when you decide to post something new, no matter what it is. See you then!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey @LunarFlareStudios -- I don't think they lock resource threads. I've necroed here a few times without angering the mods (that I know of anyway).

This is a very busy time of year for me, so I haven't had a chance to work on any water park tiles. I hope to eventually, but I can't really give you a definite time table on it.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @LunarFlareStudios -- I don't think they lock resource threads. I've necroed here a few times without angering the mods (that I know of anyway).

This is a very busy time of year for me, so I haven't had a chance to work on any water park tiles. I hope to eventually, but I can't really give you a definite time table on it.
Understood! I kind of want to put that game on hold anyway, considering that I'm waiting for RPG Maker Unite to come out since the game will look better there.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah resource threads don't get locked and are immune to the necro rule because the OP may have to go away for a while.

Also if you still need ideas for tiles, I haven't seen you do anything for a lava cave yet. Thought I'd post that if you needed/wanted an idea.

Keep up the good work with the assets!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah resource threads don't get locked and are immune to the necro rule because the OP may have to go away for a while.

Also if you still need ideas for tiles, I haven't seen you do anything for a lava cave yet. Thought I'd post that if you needed/wanted an idea.

Keep up the good work with the assets!
Wow, I've been here a while and never realized that. Guess even forum veterans have things to learn.
I do agree, a lava cave would be epic! Maybe a better crystal cave than the one in the RTP, too. I'm obsessed with crystal theming. (Obviously if there's one already in DLC please tell me so I can save up to buy it!)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Slightly improved large floating island

TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

1655902172125.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TelorDadar69