LunarFlareStudios

Crazy Fangirl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Starbird! It's me, just peeking in to see if you have anything new and realizing this thread could get locked if nobody comments soon. So yeah, making sure you can still post here by dropping by!
Great art BTW. Still waiting for someone to do that water park tileset, and honestly, I did try myself and it looked AWFUL. Wish I hadn't deleted the file, but I just wasn't happy with how it looked. I'm no tileset designer, tbh. I just make the character sprites and a few tileset recolors here and there. I'll build up some more skills at some point and try again...
Anyhow, I'm excited for when you decide to post something new, no matter what it is. See you then!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey @LunarFlareStudios -- I don't think they lock resource threads. I've necroed here a few times without angering the mods (that I know of anyway).

This is a very busy time of year for me, so I haven't had a chance to work on any water park tiles. I hope to eventually, but I can't really give you a definite time table on it.

LunarFlareStudios

Crazy Fangirl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @LunarFlareStudios -- I don't think they lock resource threads. I've necroed here a few times without angering the mods (that I know of anyway).

This is a very busy time of year for me, so I haven't had a chance to work on any water park tiles. I hope to eventually, but I can't really give you a definite time table on it.
Understood! I kind of want to put that game on hold anyway, considering that I'm waiting for RPG Maker Unite to come out since the game will look better there.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah resource threads don't get locked and are immune to the necro rule because the OP may have to go away for a while.

Also if you still need ideas for tiles, I haven't seen you do anything for a lava cave yet. Thought I'd post that if you needed/wanted an idea.

Keep up the good work with the assets!

LunarFlareStudios

Crazy Fangirl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah resource threads don't get locked and are immune to the necro rule because the OP may have to go away for a while.

Also if you still need ideas for tiles, I haven't seen you do anything for a lava cave yet. Thought I'd post that if you needed/wanted an idea.

Keep up the good work with the assets!
Wow, I've been here a while and never realized that. Guess even forum veterans have things to learn.
I do agree, a lava cave would be epic! Maybe a better crystal cave than the one in the RTP, too. I'm obsessed with crystal theming. (Obviously if there's one already in DLC please tell me so I can save up to buy it!)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Slightly improved large floating island

TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

1655902172125.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Bone Throne

1657044793690.png

LunarFlareStudios

Crazy Fangirl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When RPG Maker Unite comes out, are you going to make new assets for it? I am really excited for its release this year since it uses the Unity Engine and an amazing new character/tileset concept. I hope it gets lots of attention and support, especially since not many people know it's already got a page on Steam and getting devlogs at the end of every month. I'm already making Unite characters since the devlogs revealed how they work!

I hope my favorite artists like you make art for it when it releases. I'm hyped for it!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
When RPG Maker Unite comes out, are you going to make new assets for it? I am really excited for its release this year since it uses the Unity Engine and an amazing new character/tileset concept. I hope it gets lots of attention and support, especially since not many people know it's already got a page on Steam and getting devlogs at the end of every month. I'm already making Unite characters since the devlogs revealed how they work!

I hope my favorite artists like you make art for it when it releases. I'm hyped for it!
Yes, I plan to make new assets for RPGM Unite, though I haven't been following any dev/release info about it very closely. I'll buy it when it becomes available, and provided that the TOS permits me, I'll release RTP edits.

I'd love to get my hands on an advance copy of the artwork folder so I could release edits ASAP after release, but alas, that's a pipe dream :)

ofiuco18

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

View attachment 157572
Thanks for this amazing tilesets! <3

sirenianheart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Daaang, that bone throne is giving me some major inspiration! o:
I love it (and your resources in general-- you've done an amazing job on 'em!)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Food for thought. Factorio: Spaghetti belts make your factory inefficient as you fight for space constantly. Satisfactory: Spaghetti belts and massive clipping is the most efficient way to run your factory since it's the shortest distances.
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balalaika