Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-8.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

!$SF_Gate4.png!$SF_Gate4-b.png!$SF_Gate4-c.png!$SF_Gate5.png!$SF_Gate5-locked.png!$SF_Gate7.png!$SF_Gate8.png!$SF_Gate9.png!City-Doors-1.png!City-Doors-2.png!City-Doors-3.png!City-Doors-4.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following parallax is an RMMZ RTP edit. You must own MZ to use this parallax in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost this image. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

This parallax scrolls both vertically and horizontally. Chinese-Clouds.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: LOL, i've been making edits for like 10 days now and didn't realize there's an unbroken version of the lab in the RTP already. sigh.

just making a non-broken version of some SF tiles...
unbroken-lab-stuff.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-9.png

Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow - thank you for sharing these and I love those doors!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Just a bunch of big logs...

Starbird-MZ-RTP-Edits-10.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

A couple gates...

01--gate-tile.png
02--gate-tile.png

Robert Reina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
Hey, Thank you for sharing this, its so good.

Plese, Im looking for a super big one of this >>>Sem Título-1.png all my life.
Would you have one? Must be without of the tree, because I have my own tree.

Please, help me with it and I will be greatfull for all my life.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Thank you for sharing this, its so good.

Plese, Im looking for a super big one of this >>>View attachment 160011 all my life.
Would you have one? Must be without of the tree, because I have my own tree.

Please, help me with it and I will be greatfull for all my life.
how big do you mean in terms of pixels? i can put it on my to-do list : )

Robert Reina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
I wanted something big enough to put this tree on top >>> 1599713903907.png

It turns out that in the plot of my game, the character starts in that tree and the land is called "Eden" so I can't imagine anything better than this little land floating to be the one below the tree and around it will be a hole in the sky .

It would be something like this >> 1599714203888.png but bigger

Thank you very much = D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Per Robert's request above, a large floating island. Currently there's no shadow because it won't fit on the tilesheet. Not sure what I'll do about that, might make another sheet with the shadow.

starbird-rmmz-giant-floating-island.png

Last edited:

Robert Reina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses

Per Robert's request above, a large floating island. Currently there's no shadow because it won't fit on the tilesheet. Not sure what I'll do about that, might make another sheet with the shadow.

View attachment 160104

That's right! Perfect!
Don't worry about owning MZ because I already have it.
On the shadow, it will not be necessary, because I do not intend to use it, as I said clouds like the sky will be parallax.

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot!
Hugs

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Starbird-MZ-Castaway-Tiles.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Working up from ramshackle rafts toward a proper galleon (maybe even a carrack one day!), here's a merchant sloop.

Starbird-MZ-Merchant-Sloop.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Continuing with sea themed stuff... a seasoned sailboat.

Starbird-Sailboat-MZ.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

More on the sea. This time a catboat.

Starbird-MZ-Catboat.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elvun