Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Here's something of a consolidation of previous boat/ship stuff but with some new bits added in as well.

Starbird-RMMZ-Boats-n-Ships-n-Stuff.png

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome work, your art is beautiful!
I have a question, can you make a "closed-box" version for trucks? Not sure if you understand what I mean. Thanks!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the time being I'll be posting a variety of tiles that don't quite fit together in a full tileset. Eventually I'll assemble them (hopefully!) into a coherent sheet. Now on to the show...

These are MZ RTP Edits. Must own MZ to use. Please credit Starbird.

Here's the potion vendor closed (alas!):
Starbird-Vendor-1-closed.png
An additional statue for some variety...
starbird-statue-guy.png
Maybe one of your chars is a painter...
Starbird-artstuff.png

Or a barbarian...
starbird-barbarian-items.png
Who climbs bone ladders...
starbird-bone-ladder.png

Or crosses bone bridges...
starbird-bone-bridge.png

To reach a rough hewn stone altar...
Starbird-stone-altar.png

Or his draper's shop...
Starbird-drapes.png

"Yes but do these drapes really match the drawing room's skull pile?"

Dimanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brilliant as usual, Question, will we see you tackle the sci fi tileset or any of the trinity tilesets? I feel you would be killer with the steam punk as well

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brilliant as usual, Question, will we see you tackle the sci fi tileset or any of the trinity tilesets? I feel you would be killer with the steam punk as well
Thanks for the kind words! Yes, I will be doing something with the Sci-Fi tiles soonish and eventually I would like to do some steampunk stuff, but production might slow down since I split my time between free edits and paid assets. I'm also trying to port my MVQuizzer plugin to MZ, which is a big time sink because I'm like a level 2 / 99 programmer lol.

As for Trinity, unless I'm mistaken, it's not permitted to post edits of the Trinity tilesets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565