Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Here's something of a consolidation of previous boat/ship stuff but with some new bits added in as well.

Starbird-RMMZ-Boats-n-Ships-n-Stuff.png

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome work, your art is beautiful!
I have a question, can you make a "closed-box" version for trucks? Not sure if you understand what I mean. Thanks!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the time being I'll be posting a variety of tiles that don't quite fit together in a full tileset. Eventually I'll assemble them (hopefully!) into a coherent sheet. Now on to the show...

These are MZ RTP Edits. Must own MZ to use. Please credit Starbird.

Here's the potion vendor closed (alas!):
Starbird-Vendor-1-closed.png
An additional statue for some variety...
starbird-statue-guy.png
Maybe one of your chars is a painter...
Starbird-artstuff.png

Or a barbarian...
starbird-barbarian-items.png
Who climbs bone ladders...
starbird-bone-ladder.png

Or crosses bone bridges...
starbird-bone-bridge.png

To reach a rough hewn stone altar...
Starbird-stone-altar.png

Or his draper's shop...
Starbird-drapes.png

"Yes but do these drapes really match the drawing room's skull pile?"

Dimanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brilliant as usual, Question, will we see you tackle the sci fi tileset or any of the trinity tilesets? I feel you would be killer with the steam punk as well

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brilliant as usual, Question, will we see you tackle the sci fi tileset or any of the trinity tilesets? I feel you would be killer with the steam punk as well
Thanks for the kind words! Yes, I will be doing something with the Sci-Fi tiles soonish and eventually I would like to do some steampunk stuff, but production might slow down since I split my time between free edits and paid assets. I'm also trying to port my MVQuizzer plugin to MZ, which is a big time sink because I'm like a level 2 / 99 programmer lol.

As for Trinity, unless I'm mistaken, it's not permitted to post edits of the Trinity tilesets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreielo