gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THANK YOU!! i do realize its just the green tile from the wall section, but the cut is nice and clean looking so thank you!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RTP edits, you must own MZ to use. This is a bit of a light day. Like when you open the Advent Calendar and it's sort of a smallish piece of chocolate. Tried something bigger and couldn't get it quite right, but there's some hope I can figure it out soon.

Advent Day 9:

corner barrels
starbird-corner-barrels-1.png

keyboard
starbird-keyboard.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pulling nearly a whole calendar out of the blue is impressive (I know why I prepared mine in advance xD)
I think the christmas fireplace is my favourite day so far!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Avery Your advent calendars have been such a big inspiration for me! At the start of the month I thought I could go day by day but now I'm falling behind -- your method is the way to go : ) I'll try to do at least one more in the true Christmas theme, like the hearth.

Advent Day 16 (i know, i'm 1 behind):

Magic Mirror
Starbird-Magic-Mirror.png

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those stairs! I was actually using the base version for the map I was making. No more! Yours looks and fits my theme way better! Awesome stuff, not just the steps, keep it up!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfmovies12