Day 23: Weapon Shop
Starbird-Weapon-Shop.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Banners. Many banners. With letters that fit on the banners! You could event an High Score Hall or something with them.

Starbird-Banners.png

nemesis99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Starbird Resources, I really love all these wonderful artworks made by you, but may I use these resources freely for making a commercial game as long as I own a RPG Maker MZ and credit Starbird Resource? (I think it is better to get it clear because you did not emphasize "free use for commercial game project" in terms of use.)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Starbird Resources, I really love all these wonderful artworks made by you, but may I use these resources freely for making a commercial game as long as I own a RPG Maker MZ and credit Starbird Resource? (I think it is better to get it clear because you did not emphasize "free use for commercial game project" in terms of use.)
sorry for the late reply, but yes you can. If you open up the Full Terms of Use spoiler you'll see "Free for commercial & non-commercial use." It also mentions a free copy of the game but I'm just reserving that claim and have never actually demanded a copy of a game from anyone :) But I do love to see my tiles in use and it absolutely makes my day when people share screenshots from their games so I can see what they've come up with!

nemesis99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for your kind reply and now I see it. I would love to send you a copy of my game and of course credit you as long as I complete my game. I am trying my best to collect as many well-designed resources as I can to make a self-satisfied game at least. Your artworks are really awesome so I do not want to miss them. Thank you for your efforts again.
sorry for the late reply, but yes you can. If you open up the Full Terms of Use spoiler you'll see "Free for commercial & non-commercial use." It also mentions a free copy of the game but I'm just reserving that claim and have never actually demanded a copy of a game from anyone :) But I do love to see my tiles in use and it absolutely makes my day when people share screenshots from their games so I can see what they've come up with!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bingbong