Day 23: Weapon Shop
Starbird-Weapon-Shop.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Banners. Many banners. With letters that fit on the banners! You could event an High Score Hall or something with them.

Starbird-Banners.png

nemesis99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Starbird Resources, I really love all these wonderful artworks made by you, but may I use these resources freely for making a commercial game as long as I own a RPG Maker MZ and credit Starbird Resource? (I think it is better to get it clear because you did not emphasize "free use for commercial game project" in terms of use.)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Starbird Resources, I really love all these wonderful artworks made by you, but may I use these resources freely for making a commercial game as long as I own a RPG Maker MZ and credit Starbird Resource? (I think it is better to get it clear because you did not emphasize "free use for commercial game project" in terms of use.)
sorry for the late reply, but yes you can. If you open up the Full Terms of Use spoiler you'll see "Free for commercial & non-commercial use." It also mentions a free copy of the game but I'm just reserving that claim and have never actually demanded a copy of a game from anyone :) But I do love to see my tiles in use and it absolutely makes my day when people share screenshots from their games so I can see what they've come up with!

nemesis99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for your kind reply and now I see it. I would love to send you a copy of my game and of course credit you as long as I complete my game. I am trying my best to collect as many well-designed resources as I can to make a self-satisfied game at least. Your artworks are really awesome so I do not want to miss them. Thank you for your efforts again.
sorry for the late reply, but yes you can. If you open up the Full Terms of Use spoiler you'll see "Free for commercial & non-commercial use." It also mentions a free copy of the game but I'm just reserving that claim and have never actually demanded a copy of a game from anyone :) But I do love to see my tiles in use and it absolutely makes my day when people share screenshots from their games so I can see what they've come up with!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome as always (and as soon as I got MZ this was the first place I came running lol).

Here is me secretly hoping for some more steampunk/victorian age stuff tho xD

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CubeLeopard5