Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Happy Advent Season everyone! Here's wishing you all a cozy, joyful December. I wanted to take a moment to thank @Cyanide, who started me out on this path several years ago. Without her, none of the tiles I'm about to share would have come into existence. Also, thanks are due to @Avery for the Advent inspiration and of course for all her amazing artwork.

TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Now to open the first little door on the calendar...

ADVENT DAY 1:
Theme: City Urban Modern Gritty Bus Stop Garbage Trash

Starbird-Advent-Day-1.png

Last edited:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
So many advent calendars! Love it! :)
I really like those bus stop variants. I'm sure they will be very useful. Thank you!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

Opening the second door on the advent calendar...

ADVENT DAY 2:
Theme: Futuristic Decoration Floors Puzzle

Starbird-Advent-Day-2.png

Attachments

• Starbird-Advent-Day-2.png
    Starbird-Advent-Day-2.png
    731.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Day 1: What a bunch of garbage...I like it! :D
Day 2: Oohhhh...I'm digging that dungeon set...makes me want to make a Zelda-like cutscene.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

Opening the third door on the advent calendar...

ADVENT DAY 3:
Themes: Tavern Pub Bar Inn Interior Inside Clumping

Starbird-Advent-Day-3.png

Last edited:

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, if I hadn't already made up my mind to get MZ as soon as it goes on sale, those Day 2 tiles would have convinced me! Absolutely perfect for the temple that will be the grand final dungeon of my current project!

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oooh, lots of furniture. I'm already imagining ways to do some 'clumping' and filling up those empty shelves. Truly, I feel like I've been let loose in a candy store these past few days. <3

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, if I hadn't already made up my mind to get MZ as soon as it goes on sale, those Day 2 tiles would have convinced me! Absolutely perfect for the temple that will be the grand final dungeon of my current project!

It's funny you say that -- there was one of those perennial "to MZ or not to MZ" threads on here the other day and I replied that OP should get MZ because all of my Advent calendar was based on those resources :p

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

ADVENT DAY 4:
Playground Park Trees Picnic Table Outside Urban Modern
Starbird-Advent-Day-4.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

ADVENT DAY 5:
Themes: Interior Decoration Paintings Walls Urban Modern Mod Bedroom Beds
Starbird-Advent-Day-5.png

Last edited:

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That playground reminds me of the proverbial kid who runs incessantly around the swingset while his exhausted nanny sits on the park bench and gives you the quest to find something that will slow the kid down. Now not only do we have a modern playground (love the elephant slide) but also a modern bed where the exhausted nanny can flop down at the end of the day. :kaothx: (Love those plaids!)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks @slimmmeiske2 :)

TERMS:

ADVENT DAY 6:
Themes: Church Stained Glass Windows Cemetery Gate Graveyard Gravestone Monument

Starbird-Advent-Day-6.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Always be consistent with your project.
Making backups regularly is good for the soul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fia