Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Stained glass windows! These will make a magnificent cathedral to house that gorgeous organ (@Avery ) gift. You must have been working on these for months. :kaosalute:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

ADVENT DAY 7:
Themes: Banners Heraldry Coat of Arms Zodiac Signs Throne Alphabet Letters Puzzle
Starbird-Advent-Day-7.png

Last edited:

XyphienLLC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Starbird! Nice to see you again :) Glad to know you're still making amazing artwork!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:
The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP.

This is a bit of an add-on / expansion set for Day 3's Pub Tiles

ADVENT DAY 8:
Themes: Interior Inside Library Pub Tavern Bar Home
Starbird-Advent-Day-8.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

ADVENT DAY 9:
Themes: Outdoor Outside Market Stall Wagon Merchant Vendor
Starbird-Advent-Day-9.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

ADVENT DAY 10:
Themes: Barrels Toxic Spill Sludge Urban Gritty Rocks Front End Loader
Starbird-Advent-Day-10.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

@Avery knows the story behind how I miscounted my Advent Calendar days. This SHOULD have been day 11 but I posted it early with a bit of brag saying that I had plenty extra in my quiver. Well, as it turned out, I did not have extra. Or enough. I was in fact short by one. So here's a repost, but you'll soon get something to make up for it, I promise.

ADVENT DAY 11:
Themes: Merchant Airship Balloon Market
Starbird-Advent-Day-11.png

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your hard work! Loving everything so far, especially the balloons, outdoor market, and tavern tiles!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
IMPORTANT NOTE: The initial upload file had a few tiles with errors. Those have now been fixed. If you downloaded the file on the first day of release, please re-download.

TERMS:

To make up for the repost, something a bit fresher. The windows are transparent and fit with most of the MZ RTP wall tiles. These allow you to have a nice parallax effect for inside maps. If you've never tried this before, give it a shot. It's pretty cool. There's also an assortment of other inside/interior elements -- maybe mansion or estate themed? The lanterns/lamps don't have an on/glow version yet, but they will. After all, what's Christmas without lights??

ADVENT DAY Eleven-and-a-Half:
Themes: Interior Inside Mansion Fancy Lamp Light Lantern Transparent Window Plants Pictures Paintings Doorway Door Esoteric
Starbird-Advent-Day-11-and-a-half.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

ADVENT DAY 12:
Themes: Rugs Carpets Runners Royal
Starbird-Advent-Day-12.png

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Oh, wow, so many tiles. Thank you!
I especially love those little market stands and I bet everyone doing modern maps will be happy about those bins.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congrats on that additional full tilesheet!
I think my favourite so far are the pub edits, they are so versatile and would probably fit any project! But the Eleven-and-a-half windows are also really cute and the hanging lanterns from that day will probably look great with matching light circles :3

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TERMS:

@Avery funny you should say that, since today is another pub extension. I can't believe we're past the halfway mark!

ADVENT DAY 13:
Themes: Bar Pub Tavern Inn Cloth Fabric
Starbird-Advent-Day-13-f.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on Project Zelda!

The title screen lacked enough sparkles... this oversight has been rectified. :kaopride:
67 frames for a dragon transformation? Eh, seems about right. XD
It's not about your writing, it's about your mapping.
Newbie, please be gentle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88samcom