DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m wondering if there are plugins like this to add item/equip as hotkey so player dont need to open menu all the time to use item and change equip.
I’m using RMMV

Attachments

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never played the game. Do you click on the items to use them? Or use keyboard buttons?
If anyone decides to make a plugin for this then that'll be great. But for the time being, if you like making your own systems, you can use a method that I use. You can use orange hud to show a bunch of variable icons anywhere on the screen. And use a parallel event to navigate through those items if you check for a specific button press like <>. If nobody gives a response, I could try to make a system like this tomorrow. It's fun to event stuff like this ^^

Last edited:

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never played the game. Do you click on the items to use them? Or use keyboard buttons?
If anyone decides to make a plugin for this then that'll be great. But for the time being, if you like making your own systems, you can use a method that I use. You can use orange hud to show a bunch of variable icons anywhere on the screen. And use a parallel event to navigate through those items if you check for a specific button press like <>. If nobody gives a response, I could try to make a system like this tomorrow. It's fun to event stuff like this ^^
It is drag and drop system. Basically you can open up your inventory and then drag and drop the items/equip into this shortcut boxes,then the said item/equip will be registered in whatever slot you drop it into.
After that you can use the item you have dropped by using both keyboard key and mouse click. It's really diifcult trying to put items or equip in this box with eventing.
I might need to try my luck trying to comission someone to make this possible.

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DigitalWF Oh I see. I thought you just wanted an item menu on the map. Yeah, the drag and drop thing makes this difficult to event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjrocks2000