Starmage's Game-dev Counseling <3

Discussion in 'Maker Casual' started by Starmage, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Starmage

Starmage Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    FIlipino
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello @Finnuval ! And thank you so much for sharing your thoughts once again! :D ^__^ And yes, truly, FInnuval! Experimenting is indeed a fun way to expand your creativity and also develop as a person. ^_^ :) And as you guys said, it is really a trial and error thing, what's important is that you learn and develop along the way. ;) XD

And oh my God! Hahaha xD :D Yes, I guess most people did not see me as a white mage at first glance. >.< But that's okay, I can truly see why hahah xD :D "Red Riding White Mage Hood" OMG! I wonder which skills that class will have? lol xD :D

Oh my! It is truly interesting to see it that way, Finnuval! :o Love it! XD

Thank you so much once again, Finnuval!! :D ^__^

Finnuval likes this.
  2. Starmage

Starmage Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    FIlipino
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello everyone! So here is a huge announcement that I've been meaning to share with you guys for quite some time already. :) ^_^ XD I've just got back to my counseling jobs, but now with a magical twist. :) ^_^ I am indeed going to be busy from game deving for a while, but I share an assurance that game devving will always be a part of me, even though it won't be as constant as it was anymore. ^_^

Thank you all so much, and know that I love all of my friends in the RM/Game Dev community and all of the wonderful people that supported me and my channel. :) ^_^

Within this video is also a bonus pick a card tarot reading, with a general message of "Where you are in your game dev journey right now." :) Timestamps for the cards:

Pile 1 - 6:10
    Pile 2 - 15:16
    Pile 3 - 25:10
    Pile 4 - 34:04
    Outro - 41:02

This is not a full on goodbye, but more like a "see you around"! ^_^ ;) My new youtube channel "AngelSeer" if you wish to support, thank you so much: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg8Ju44LMoTUOaWB_pGKuwQ

I so love you all! <3 ^_^

Finnuval likes this.
  3. Finnuval

Finnuval World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Despite this meaning we wont be working on a project together then I wish you the best on this path you now travel xD

Just drop by and say hi from time to time ;)