Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
STARS WALKER

A Game Experiment by MisterDovah

Stars Walker is a game that I made for the RTP Only Jam, as a challenge for myself to create something with few resources and in english (my native language is portuguese e it is a chance to pratice it). It's my first game in another language, and I can say it was a pretty nice experience, because now I can reach you, folks, and share some projects.

SYNOPSIS
Joseph is a common man who lives in a cabin in the woods with his lovely wife, Khara. One day he starts to listen a call for the "Star Walker" and runs for an adveture about life, love, spirituality and forgiveness. Will he be able to deal with the souls trapped in the Sad Meadow, or will he become one of the damned?

SCREENSHOTS

starswalker2.png
starswalker4.png

starswalker.png

DOWNLOAD LINK
(Suspended Link for update)

No plugins, no pictures, no scriptcalls, only fantasy assets of the RTP were used, acoording to the rules of the Jam.

Thank you all!

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@misterdovah Is there any way you can embed the linked images so people can see them without having to leave the site?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120