Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. 

I am using custom made graphic (and various bonuses linked to weapon type + variables). 

Based on this - bonuses and also actor graphic should change when actor change equipment. 

If he changes axe to sword, it should be represented on his graphic, and variable SwordMastery should be used to calculate bonuses - simply using 

$game_actors[ActorID].equips[WeaponTypeID].wtype_id  

I can do everything I need inside common event. I just dont know HOW call my event, after EquipScene Window is closed.

Will I need a plugin or is there any way?

Of course I can use a paralel event to periodically check "if anything changed with equipmentfor any party member" but I want avoid as many paralel events as possible. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll need a plugin for this, as you don't have any way to trigger the common event directly.

Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you Andar.  I asked in plugin request then. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan