Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey everyone,

I'm starting two rpg maker video tutorial series. One is based on my game(s), that I'm making and the stuff featured in it. And the other I wish to be based on topics that you asked. I'm not good at scripting (so no how to make a plugin tutorials) but I know my way around java-script in MV enough to do cool evening and lunatic mode with note-tags. So please ask away for anything you want in a video.

~Zarsla

Oh and my channel is here.

kendrik45

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello Zarsla,

There are loads of tutorial videos out right now, so if I say one already made then forgive me. I would like a video showing me how to make a "Character Costume Changer". This could put into a person's game as a clothing shop that really changes the outfit or just a menu command. I would definitely enjoy seeing that!

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Something on mapping would be nice.

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Something on mapping would be nice.
Why I do like to do mapping, I don't think I can stand doing tutorials it's the one field I'm not experienced in. I can make basic maps but that's it.

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello Zarsla,

There are loads of tutorial videos out right now, so if I say one already made then forgive me. I would like a video showing me how to make a "Character Costume Changer". This could put into a person's game as a clothing shop that really changes the outfit or just a menu command. I would definitely enjoy seeing that!
That's doable, I go with the simpler version, with a menu command (If I do a shop it's going to get complicated). Though let me know if you want to see a shop version as well.

And question:

For this do you want just on map sprite to change or do you wish for the battler to change as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A basic video, on the Generator. Short but the fan is so annoying:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDiet