Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypee

hobbyist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Noname town just add some decent historic background and it would be epic, im also wondering why I replied to this topic 2x already.

Reaction score
First Language
English.. kinda
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's especially hard to come up with names with copyright breathing down your neck, in general, coming up with a name for almost everything. Taking into consideration on what Crispy said and the words of others', makes it a little easier to breathe when coming up with a name. As for your SAO reference, the starting town was litterally called, "The Town of Beginnings". Though it's not a very good name.. it's not a bad one either.
Not that I reccomend you name it that.. as for its Nordic theme.. it's solely up to you to determine what name fits the starting city.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Jack_the_Ripper This thread has been inactive for over 3 years, so it is unlikely that the OP still has the same query, particularly as they have not been on the site for 2 years.

[mod]Closing this.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnriX