Stat Bonus Addon for Falcao's ABS - v1.1 (26/09/2015)

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
- Script:

- Demo:
Nope, don't plan on doing one, sorry!

- Author's Notes:
This is one of my scripts which I forgot to post until now. The script has been requested by Dymdez, and I found the idea cool, so I made it.

If you are planning to use this script, be extra cautious with balancing your stat bonuses, unless you want a sword which can be swung 10 times within a single second, or a gun which shots 15 bullets instantly, and so on...

One of my favorite skill I made is fire wall, the more MAT the actor has, the more hits the spell does, and the quicker it can be cast. Just to make an example what can be done with this script.

This can be a good way to redefine some of your stats for this ABS, just take care with balancing!

Last edited:

juggsywuggsy

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have to say this seems useful. I'm def gonna check this one out. Thanks for the add-on  :rock-right:

cavemanK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
<3 <3 domo arigato 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsatche