StarkinGyra

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
So I have been looking and I am just not finding my answer.

I am looking see if there is a way to have the player assign points to stats when a character levels up. 

This idea just came to me and I figure I could see if anyone has had the same idea. Maybe even let me know how it turned out.

Hoping to find a tutorial on something like this or maybe to see a plugin for it down the road.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This would require a plugin as it changes the game engine.

I think there already is one like this (or at least it's in the work), have you checked the plugin repository and the plugin forum?

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

StarkinGyra

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
I only checked the forums. I was not even aware of the plugin repository. I will include it in my future searches.

Thank you 

ᴆᴀřᴋ ᴆᴈᴋᴉᴦᴀ  :D  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chunryon