hexedronin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm making a date sim, and I don't know how to make certain choices require a certain number of stat.

I think it might have to do with variables or switches... does it have to do with events?

For anyone who's played the persona games, I'd want it to act like the Social Qualities.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Variables. Though those require events too, can't do a variable without one.

You may wish to read Andar's guide for new users, as it will walk you through how to properly use variables and switches, and help you to learn when to use or the other. It's written for ACE, but the ideas still apply in MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikethebravesfan