TwilightKnight1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So in Persona Q there are these 'reverse' accessories that would swap a certain stat with another while said accessory is equipped. (Example: St-Ma reverse would switch Strength and Magic, so 40 strength and 20 magic becomes 20 strength and 40 magic)

I bring this up because I want to do something similar for RPG maker MV, there's a character with low magic defense and high defense. I want him to be able to temporarily switch his defense and magic defense in battle or even though an accessory like Persona Q's Reverse Accessories

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This forum is for discussing the design of game mechanics, not implementation.  "How do I...?" questions should be in the Support forum for the particular engine you are using.  So, based on the info under your avatar...

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker MV. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone want dynamically soft shadow? :kaohi:
1643106068630.png
Happy Birthday, me!
Woops.
giphy.gif
Ack, I've got to make a script support thread... I hate doing it now; I feel like an annoyance to people. Especially because my questions are usually stupid. Or, at least I assume they are when I don't get any replies lol. Oh well, I'll just make it in the morning. No point doing it now if I'll be asleep.
Slowly working on directions and walking sprites. :kaoback:
mA1ETTy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epicnighteagle