Stat Training/Allocation

GreyWolfVino

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey fellow game makers, so I’m currently using Yanfly’s Stat Allocation Plugin to implement a Stat Training System in my game. The problem I can across is the actors/characters stats would grow upon level up by default and they would receive SP (the currency used to Stat Train), and be able to increase those stats even more. I want it so that the actors/characters do not gains stats from leveling up but SP so they can stat train. Anyone who can help me out will be greatly appreciated, if it is or isn’t possible to do so.

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could always go into the database and for each class, set each class to have the same stat from level 1 through 99. That would be the easiest way. This way when they level up, their stats do not.

GreyWolfVino

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could always go into the database and for each class, set each class to have the same stat from level 1 through 99. That would be the easiest way. This way when they level up, their stats do not.
Thank you so much!! But would there be any way to set up attribute caps in stat per class? So that way each class can’t have the exact same stats after the stat training

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inkdrips