RMMV State Animations

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I been looking for a while and can't find something that fits.

I basically want YF Visual State FX but when I use that plugin it seems to break a whole bunch of others including other YF plugins. I limited myself to 99% Yanfly plugins for compatibility issues.
Ideally:
I would like an animation to play for SV Enemies and Actors if affected by a state.
Does nothing else except add an animation for the state.

I think my issue is the other settings in the plugin, if someone can either modify it so it just adds an animation without effecting other scenes or options that might work.
I have elemental interactions with each of my elements so a visual cue is nice for the players instead of cycling through debuffs,states,etc..

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks like what I need but I don't know how compatible VE and YF are. Since all of VE plugins need the core engine, I am worried it will break my game in areas I dont even see at first glace lol.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Best thing to just try it out.
If it doesn't work, then just throw it out again.

I am using most of the YEP plugins and it works fine so far, even though I haven't played around with it too much so far.

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I am using most of the YEP plugins and it works fine so far, even though I haven't played around with it too much so far.
Hmmm Thanks! Its what im looking for im just worried that somewhere an aspect of my system won't work. Tested one battle and it all worked and looked amazing.

I still would prefer if someone can just use the exact script for state animations so I know there will be no crossover. With VE I have 6 plugins to display or affect states lol

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if it what you need, but have you checked out VE_LoopAnimation?

Im playing around with the settings but I don't understand or know how to set it so it does not cycle through the animations. Do you know how to set it up so that the state with the highest priority will show the animation?
If I have burn state, psn, and atk debuff, I don't want all of them to be cycling animation. Burn is the most important one so I just want it to show that state.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that.
I'm not even sure if it is even possible with that plugin.

Alteast I can't find anything related to that in the plugin documentation

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that.
I'm not even sure if it is even possible with that plugin.

Alteast I can't find anything related to that in the plugin documentation
To be honest im not a fan of VE plugins I find them not very user friendly and confusing.
I spent way to long trying to set it up but I have animations showing when enemies are dead and if they are "appear hidden", basically when they aren't on screen the animation is still there.
I'm trying to set a "loop type" so I can have an animation for elements and a seperate one for other interactions.
I failed lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef