State change enemy sprite

namfoodleJax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello good folks.

I thought there might be a plugin for this, but couldn't find anything. I wanted a really simple plugin to change enemy sprites when they're afflicted with a specific state. For example, a "Frog" state changes their sprite to a frog. Alternatively, something that just scales the sprite, like a "Mini" state, would also be interesting.

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don’t even think you need a plugin for this mate, but drifty and echo do have tutorials on this on you tube, search RPG Maker MV toad state.. hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz