State change enemy sprite

namfoodleJax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello good folks.

I thought there might be a plugin for this, but couldn't find anything. I wanted a really simple plugin to change enemy sprites when they're afflicted with a specific state. For example, a "Frog" state changes their sprite to a frog. Alternatively, something that just scales the sprite, like a "Mini" state, would also be interesting.

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don’t even think you need a plugin for this mate, but drifty and echo do have tutorials on this on you tube, search RPG Maker MV toad state.. hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov