RMMV State Icons staying on screen, trying to fix visual icons.

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This has been plaguing me for over a year. I'm using DreamX's State Icons, to show and stack icons and buffs over each battler and not cycling them through. Buffs and States are a few important part of my game and seeing them in real time is essential.

I can't figure out why sometimes the states overlap or refuse to disappear or update. I am using YF STB if that matters.

Additionally I can't determine why but the tooltip descriptions does not show the proper state or buff. It gets jumbled and shows a different state or buff. How can I adjust the tooltip settings so the mouse hovering over the state displays the proper name and info? Right now it has trouble showing the "top" or "positive buffs"

I really need help!

Attachments

Last edited:

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
im not too familiar with this specific plugin but maybe there is a '.refresh' command available that you can use to refresh the current visual settings of the states...

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
im not too familiar with this specific plugin but maybe there is a '.refresh' command available that you can use to refresh the current visual settings of the states...
I tried a few methods with no luck, having it refresh at the start and end of each actor turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival