- Sep 13, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
1) Started a brand new project and named it TestProj
2) Downloaded the following plugins direct from yanfly.moe: YEP Core, YEP Battle Engine Core, YEP Message Core, YEP Buffs/States Core
4) Installed plugins into TestProj with the load order: YEP Core Engine, YEP Message Core, YEP Battle Core, YEP Buffs States Core, DXBSI.
5) Enabled state tooltips in DXBSI settings. Left all other settings in all other plugins at default.
6) Added <DXBSI_Description: "This unit takes damage at the end of each turn."> to the default Poison state.
7) Made default Spark spell apply Poison state.
8) Went into test battle with default Bat*2 troop, and used Spark with Harold which applied Poison to the bats.
9) Hovered over state icon, clicked on state icon, bashed my face on state icon, nothing.
I suspect there's some sort of setting that I don't have enabled on some plugin or other, so I took a look at all plugins involved but no settings seemed to be related that weren't enabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated
It is possible I have a solution for that, possible not sure, you need to download the file again, but instead of copy paste the code use right click in the gitgub link and selec save as, the plug-in will be saved with a very specific name, you'll need to update the plug-in inside the editor for the change to take effect. Sometime if not always plug ins names are very nesessary.