SinfulPride

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So basically I'm making a game where if the user is affected by a state, then the user will have a different elemental attack type. I've tried everything I can think of, and I'm not really sure what to do so I came here for help.

Naveed

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a trait under the "Attack" tab of the trait box that allows you to set the Attack Element for whoever is affected by the state

SinfulPride

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is a trait under the "Attack" tab of the trait box that allows you to set the Attack Element for whoever is affected by the state
I tried that and the element is still the same, or at least it's seeming to be. I forgot to add onto what I meant as I posted this before I went to bed. Basically, there is an enemy who is weak to physical attacks, but I want to have a state that will make that users attacks turn to a different element that the enemy is weak to. I tried changing it in the state, using element % which I remembered to be not how to do it, and then I changed it to "attack element" and switched it to the element I needed. But still no luck, it still doesn't do damage. There was one time where it actually did damage, but it only did it once. After that, it never did it again, even though I never changed anything.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zombie