State that affects damage variance of all of an actor's attacks?

Mr-Toyblock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, sorry if this is obvious, but I tried to look for something similar, but maybe I'm just not good at looking for things lol.

But yeah, I'm trying to create a state that affects the damage rate of all of the affected actor's attacks (physical/magical/certain) to either do -10% to 50% more damage.

So every time the user attacks with this state, they will get an added damage boost between the percentages of -10% and 50%.

Thank you!

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You will need Yanfly's Buffs&States Core plugin. Make a state and add this code to it:

<Custom Confirm Effect>
if (this.isHpEffect() && value > 0) {
value = Math.round(value * (0.90 + (Math.random()*0.60)));
}
</Custom Confirm Effect>

Last edited:

Mr-Toyblock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah shoot, you're a legend, dude! Works perfectly, thanks man.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Snarkyfork wrote on Trihan's profile.
Hey man, I saw you mention that you do MV javascript work? Just wanted to confirm it before I put you on speed dial. =)
"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CGI_ERICYT