Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently wanted to tinker around with MZ, I originally use MV

I was wondering how I would set it up where if an actor has a certain state they recover 1 MP per turn. I know I would probably have to use VisuStella Skills and States Core to achieve this effect.

VisuStella Skills and State Core: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skills_and_States_Core_VisuStella_MZ

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the tiniest amount you can heal per turn is 1%. No plugins are needed for that, you can set it up in the traits of the state.

If max MP is smaller than 150, then 1% will give you 1 MP, but when max MP is 150 of higher, it will become 2 MP per turn or more.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the tiniest amount you can heal per turn is 1%. No plugins are needed for that, you can set it up in the traits of the state.

If max MP is smaller than 150, then 1% will give you 1 MP, but when max MP is 150 of higher, it will become 2 MP per turn or more.
My actor only has a maximum of 8 MP. So I raised the MP Regen to 13% and I am able to heal 1 MP per turn. Thanks for helping me out, I think you helped me figure it out.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I see that you already found a workable solution, but just to answer your original question (in case you *would* prefer to regenerate a flat amount of MP, instead of a percentage), here is how you would do it with VS Skills and States Core:

Code:
<JS MP Slip Heal>
 heal = 1;
</JS MP Slip Heal>

Just stick that in the State's note box. I haven't tested it, but from looking at the help page of the plugin, I believe that should do it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quest_Shop.png

Harold will need to do a lot of shopping on his quest, so I thought I'd try tackling the shop design tonight.
Never play a random encounter RPG on the toilet. Just don't. Especially not one with save points instead of menu saving.
spent the entire day working on problems I was having in battle. enemy's tagging in and out was one of them.
Check out the Driftwood gamejam submissions, there's some pretty good projects in there.
Define purpose in your own words.
And assuming it doesn't contradict your definition: if someone takes your purpose away, can you get a new one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KILLATAHH