Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently wanted to tinker around with MZ, I originally use MV

I was wondering how I would set it up where if an actor has a certain state they recover 1 MP per turn. I know I would probably have to use VisuStella Skills and States Core to achieve this effect.

VisuStella Skills and State Core: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skills_and_States_Core_VisuStella_MZ

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the tiniest amount you can heal per turn is 1%. No plugins are needed for that, you can set it up in the traits of the state.

If max MP is smaller than 150, then 1% will give you 1 MP, but when max MP is 150 of higher, it will become 2 MP per turn or more.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the tiniest amount you can heal per turn is 1%. No plugins are needed for that, you can set it up in the traits of the state.

If max MP is smaller than 150, then 1% will give you 1 MP, but when max MP is 150 of higher, it will become 2 MP per turn or more.
My actor only has a maximum of 8 MP. So I raised the MP Regen to 13% and I am able to heal 1 MP per turn. Thanks for helping me out, I think you helped me figure it out.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I see that you already found a workable solution, but just to answer your original question (in case you *would* prefer to regenerate a flat amount of MP, instead of a percentage), here is how you would do it with VS Skills and States Core:

Code:
<JS MP Slip Heal>
 heal = 1;
</JS MP Slip Heal>

Just stick that in the State's note box. I haven't tested it, but from looking at the help page of the plugin, I believe that should do it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.
Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!
Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qixxi