Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently wanted to tinker around with MZ, I originally use MV

I was wondering how I would set it up where if an actor has a certain state they recover 1 MP per turn. I know I would probably have to use VisuStella Skills and States Core to achieve this effect.

VisuStella Skills and State Core: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skills_and_States_Core_VisuStella_MZ

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the tiniest amount you can heal per turn is 1%. No plugins are needed for that, you can set it up in the traits of the state.

If max MP is smaller than 150, then 1% will give you 1 MP, but when max MP is 150 of higher, it will become 2 MP per turn or more.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the tiniest amount you can heal per turn is 1%. No plugins are needed for that, you can set it up in the traits of the state.

If max MP is smaller than 150, then 1% will give you 1 MP, but when max MP is 150 of higher, it will become 2 MP per turn or more.
My actor only has a maximum of 8 MP. So I raised the MP Regen to 13% and I am able to heal 1 MP per turn. Thanks for helping me out, I think you helped me figure it out.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I see that you already found a workable solution, but just to answer your original question (in case you *would* prefer to regenerate a flat amount of MP, instead of a percentage), here is how you would do it with VS Skills and States Core:

Code:
<JS MP Slip Heal>
 heal = 1;
</JS MP Slip Heal>

Just stick that in the State's note box. I haven't tested it, but from looking at the help page of the plugin, I believe that should do it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.
Dragon Quest style enemy selection plugin work in progress:

Quest_Targeting.png

It's a simple targeting system from the NES era. Select an enemy group; single-target skills will target the first enemy in that group.

Quest-Targeting-Animated.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kishanth