Thanks!

FourthDimension

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everybody. I've just implemented the above script as one of my characters uses different 'stances' that emphasise different stats and unlock the use of different abilities in combat. I've done this by creating each one as a state, with commands that apply and remove the states as necessary. Each one has an icon to make it clear which stance is active. Without the script there was a huge bug whereby allowing him to be KO'd and then revived removed all stances and unlocked all abilities.

From what I can tell, the script has worked in that death and inns do not remove the states, but for some reason the state icons are not appearing next to the character in the menu whereas they were before I put the script in. Any idea why this may be? Is there something in the script that disables permastate icons? Or is it conflicting with something else in my scripts (I'm using Yanfly's battle engine)?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

FourthDimension, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop