redmedved2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Belarusian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using the plugin called "State tooltip display" by Olivia that allows you to mouse over the state icon to see a dropdown description about this state. To be more accurate, I want to use it, but there are some issues. The plugin is designed for sideview battles and compatible with more of the Yanfly plugins, but I am using the frontview system and Moghunter's HUD.

And despite all of this, it works, and almost well. State icons appear above the enemies' sprites and information is displayed when you hover your mouse over them, but for the party characters the interaction area is not where it should be. I understand that this is normal, since I'm using plugins whose compatibility has not been mentioned, so I have no complaints about the plugin. But I have a desire to move the dropdown description to the right place.

2.gif

Another problem is that the plugin is paid and for obvious reasons I can not unload it here, but the description says that I can freely edit the code.

So this post is my very small hope that someone has this plugin, that someone understands what these 26 thousand characters written in one line in the plugin code mean and who can tell me what to change to move the position of the mouse interaction zone a little bit.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
people who has it can make it nicely readable, another problem is,
if its obfuscated, it would be hard to modify it.

if it is, the best bet is to ask the author itself about this problem,
and if she can fix it.

while it's made for battle scene, it should work for side, as well as
frontview battles.

if you use modhunters for front view battle, than my guess is, that
it is a small compability issue.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeminiDark