// Caffeine Overload
- Nov 1, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Anima - States Core v1.02Introduction
This was a script I've seen requested personally in my other plugin threads, or around the forums. It is based off Yanflys State Manager from VX Ace. It is actually a direct port of that script to MV. This plugin allows you to see the amount of turns remaining on your states, as well as enemy states. It also allows you to specify a custom buff formula used to calculate the amount params are buffed or debuffed. You are also able to set the maximum amount of times a buff/debuff can be placed on a battler. As well as change the amount of turns a state,buff,or debuff has through the use of skills and items. Basically anything Yanflys original script could do, this can as well. The ultimate goal of this plugin is to act eventually as an all in one states plugin, including DoT/HoT states.
- Change the buff formula used when debuffing and buffing.
- Change the max amount of times buffs and debuffs can stack
- Change the amount of turns buffs,debuffs and states have dynamically through items/skills, or in the case of states any database object.
- Adds different types of state reapplication handling.
- See the amount of turns left on buffs,debuffs and states on your icons.
- If using YEP Battle Engine Core, include the buffs,debuffs, and states icons on the enemy targeting window.
See help for detailed how to use information.
Q: Any compatibility issues?
A: This plugin overwrites functions used to handle state application, buff application, and the buff rate formula, and the limit to the amount of stacks a buff and debuff can have. It is therefore recommended that you place this somewhere above plugins that share similar functionality. But under Yanflys plugin collection, specifically Battle Engine Core.
Q: Can i request features?
A: I suppose so.
Credit and Thanks
- Yanfly (for the Original concept, and Ruby implementation from VX Ace)
This script is free for commercial and non-commercial use, just credit Liquidize or "Anima Framework" in your credits . I am unsure whether or not crediting Yanfly would be deemed necessary, but a lot of you probably already are so well for the most part I guess it doesn't matter! If you want too though and aren't already please do !
Last edited by a moderator: