The Dinosaur Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a static front-view battler for one of my characters. I've tried to edit and recolour a few of the Ace RTP battlers, but I don't seem to have the skill for it :/

Note: I have yet to change some colours (such as the hair and lips) for the majority of facials, so please bear with me!

e64NP1n.png
fqjFOMV.png

The last face is more what I had in mind for the look of her face (possessed), except with her hair being the colour of the sprite (the lip colour is good, though). She's primarily a spell caster, so a weapon isn't necessary. I was hoping to have her pose relaxed and somewhat distant, perhaps with one arm slightly extended as if casting a spell?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SamHain

The Pumpkin Song
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm assuming you're looking for XP's RTP style?

imascribble

The Dinosaur Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh sorry, should have specified. I'm actually using Ace.

SamHain

The Pumpkin Song
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Which battler were you considering for a base?

imascribble

The Dinosaur Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, I was trying to fiddle around with a couple of them to see if I could make anything work - the Goddess, the Icelady, or the female wizard are what I was trying to change initially, more cause I thought they'd be easier. Out of the three of them, I like the wizard the best as a base. Her pose just seems so relaxed and unconcerned it's perfect :p

SamHain

The Pumpkin Song
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not all that great when it comes to battlers, but I took a crack at it anyway.  If it isn't what you're looking for, I won't be offended.

Wizard_f_edit.png

imascribble

The Dinosaur Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's better than I could do ;)

My only issue with it is that the dress looks kinda pixely and should be fuller at the bottom.

Over the last while I actually did some searching, and I found a battler from Avery that might work as a better base. Would you be willing to change the colours for me? If so, don't worry about the white on the dress or the sleeves :)

Thank you so much for helping! I really appreciate it :D

vampidm9p57u8c.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Eh, the "no repost" in my thread was supposed to say that I also don't want to have them edited publically, you can edit them for your own use or with someone via PN, but not something that includes posting the resources or edits somewhere.

imascribble

The Dinosaur Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, sorry Avery - I didn't realize that :/

EDIT: Problem's been solved. This thread can be closed now :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.
Ugh. Head heavy with sick juice. I wish I could work on my stuff. o_O
I'm coming back to my work with Learn RPG Maker MV. Soon I'll be posting previews screenshots for my "paterons"! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aubycringe