Static's art gallery (open 24/7 bc this is the internet)

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Saw people posting art on threads here + thought hey !! I should do that too. LOL. figure it's probably good motivation for me to draw stuff not related to my game sometimes :kaoswt2:

trigger warning for possible blood or eyestrain in my art bc I'm fond of the color red ... !! nothing too hardcore though asjdhgakdha

just in case anyone asks - I use the drawing program Procreate on the ipad pro ! (also pls don't repost any of my art:kaodes: thanks 4 stopping by!

IMG_2770.jpgimg_3212.pngIMG_2855.jpgIMG_3212.jpgWebp.net-resizeimage(1).jpg

Tamsyn548

️‍⚧️ Proudly trans! ️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Woah. Super neat. I'd totally pay money for one of these.

(if PayPal hadn't permanently locked my account for unknown reasons so I can't do commissions anymore :( )

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Woah. Super neat. I'd totally pay money for one of these.

(if PayPal hadn't permanently locked my account for unknown reasons so I can't do commissions anymore :( )
Awwww thanks !!!!! :kaojoy:
Also. felt :'] I did commissions briefly + made like $120 but then they suspended my account out of nowhere .. didn't even get to use any of the money I earned. alas. TT__TT

Tamsyn548

️‍⚧️ Proudly trans! ️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Awwww thanks !!!!! :kaojoy:
Also. felt :'] I did commissions briefly + made like $120 but then they suspended my account out of nowhere .. didn't even get to use any of the money I earned. alas. TT__TT
Damn. Yeah that really sucks. I don't know what PayPal's issue is. Seems like a pretty bad service.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh my GOODNESS that first one. These are all incredible but that first one was just jaw-dropping.

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh my GOODNESS that first one. These are all incredible but that first one was just jaw-dropping.
AHHHH thank you so so much !!!!! :kaocry: the first one is one of my absolute favorites bc it was the first time I went all out w painting, landscapes are always a guilty pleasure LOL

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was already beaten to it, but I came here to say I'd absolutely hang that first one on my wall. Enjoying the third one too.

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was already beaten to it, but I came here to say I'd absolutely hang that first one on my wall. Enjoying the third one too.
Ahhhhhh thank you very much !!!! I would love to put them on my wall too someday, your kind words mean a lot <3

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Made this drawing with my finger + thought it looked cute so I edited it into my splash screen! :kaojoy:
Splashscreen2 - Copy.png
Also here's a sneak peek from the intro cutscene of my game (Within Somnia), currently aiming to release the demo in October-ish :kaoblush:
FYbARPUVEAAE745.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.
I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...
How awesome is that?! Just in love with those eyes!!
Made by @Kato-A !
Hakuen double size_Kato.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerxuwu