NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys,

I am using Yanfly's Victory Aftermath script. When a character levels up, their new stats will be displayed. The problem is: I have a skill that increases the party's attack power for a few turns. If someone is still in this state when leveling up, the game will display their current increased stats along with their new stats, which seems to have decreased.

Here is how it looks like with the skill still in effect:

2i7pxjq.png

And here is how it should normally be:

nffbdi.png

This creates an inconsistence stats increase for the characters and break the game. What can I do to fix this?
sad.png

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm so sorry, but the bug actually got worse. Not sure what the cause is, but...

207qrmb.png

Another member has given me an alternate solution. I am going to try that now.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have the state set to remove at the end of battle? If you don't then that might fix it. (Unless you want it to persist afterwards)

Or if it is set to remove after battle but the problem persists, you can try changing in the scripts where states are auto-removed upon battle-ending. (make it happen earlier than it normally does, around process_victory)

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
TheoAllen from RPG Maker VX Ace forum hasa provided me a patch to fix this in the old script.

That worked out very well. :)

Sullien

Dev Candidate
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
TheoAllen from RPG Maker VX Ace forum hasa provided me a patch to fix this in the old script.

That worked out very well. :)

¿Could you give me a link to that script?, I use a lot of stat changes mid-game wich don´t get registered in the newest version.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please post a link to the script when you ask for help with it.  In this case it's not needed, as the first person to reply did it for you.  But next time, include a link.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz