Stats of choices made

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by Troy, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Troy

Troy Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello everyone,

I'm making my first game right now, and was wondering if there was any way of have a screen at the end of my game that tells them how many times they made a choice? My game will have the players being able to make good and bad choices in dialogue boxes throughout the game, and I want them to be able to see how many positive choices and how many negative choices they made throughout the game. Is there an way to do this in RPG maker? Ideally it would not include any scripts because I do not know how to use those yet, but I would take any help people have! Thank you everyone!

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    You would do this using variables.

As this is your first game, I suggest you have a look at Andar's compilation of info for new users. One of the links he provides is to a playable tutorial on switches and variables. You are also able to open the tutorial up in your Ace editor and look at how everything was done. Once you've done that you should have a good understanding of how to get what your want at the end of your game, and it is knowledge that you will use constantly during development.