RMMV Stay Home

ihasllamas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everyone! My friend (Hikaru-i) and I released our first game last month and thought we would give it a go by posting it here for some more feedback! Not only was this our first game, but it was our first collaborative project as well. We hope you'll enjoy our little game and please consider leaving a review or a rating if you liked it!

Title: Stay Home
Playtime: ~1 hour
Genre: Role playing, slice of life, sci-fi​

Stay home and prepare for an important event! Take control of a young scavenger named June and retrieve items scattered throughout her home needed for the party with her cute companion, Peanut! Just focus on the party and everything will be okay.

• Short story where your decisions can change the outcome​
  • 4 multiple endings, including a secret ending​
  • Original art and tileset​
  • A cute dog​

Thanks for taking a looking!

Last edited:

Papa-Beercheese

Diggy diggy my trench, trench.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a simple guy, I see a cute doggy I click. :D He really is the Bestest Doggo.
Just finished getting the different endings, probably would have gone faster if my pea brain could have found the first clue to the secret ending. Anyways, I digress. I love the characterization between June and Peanut. Their lighthearted interactions work well alongside the subtle hints at world-building going on in the shadows. The game is oozing with little sprinkles of character and gives it a nice personality.

I did notice the occasional grammar or sound mistake here and there, but it doesn't detract from the game's storytelling at all. To be honest, I hardly noticed them at all. We all make mistakes like that.
While relatively short, it is a fun little game! Kudos for making the best of an unfortunate situation, you've certainly earned yourselves a new fan!

*Spoiler* Not a story-related spoiler, but just a forewarning I guess?
The inclusion of the concept art and the little Q&A session was a delightful addition. I'm a sucker for seeing other artists' creative process that goes into their projects.

ihasllamas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm a simple guy, I see a cute doggy I click. :D He really is the Bestest Doggo.
Just finished getting the different endings, probably would have gone faster if my pea brain could have found the first clue to the secret ending. Anyways, I digress. I love the characterization between June and Peanut. Their lighthearted interactions work well alongside the subtle hints at world-building going on in the shadows. The game is oozing with little sprinkles of character and gives it a nice personality.

I did notice the occasional grammar or sound mistake here and there, but it doesn't detract from the game's storytelling at all. To be honest, I hardly noticed them at all. We all make mistakes like that.
While relatively short, it is a fun little game! Kudos for making the best of an unfortunate situation, you've certainly earned yourselves a new fan!

*Spoiler* Not a story-related spoiler, but just a forewarning I guess?
The inclusion of the concept art and the little Q&A session was a delightful addition. I'm a sucker for seeing other artists' creative process that goes into their projects.
Wow, thank you so much! Peanut is very pleased to be recognized as the bestest doggo; he's doing his happy donuts right now. And ahh grammar, the bane of our existence. We'll need to fine comb the script, again!

I agree with the bonus room! We thought it would be cool addition to add an extra room to reveal some behind the scenes process and struggles since we always found that pretty fascinating and relatable.

Thanks again for taking the time to play our game! ^o^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax