- Mar 16, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
Steal Item Skill v1.00Introduction
by Atreyo Ray
by Atreyo Ray
Creates skills that can steal items from enemies.
- You can create skills or items that can steal items from enemies.
- You can also create skills or items that show which items are possible to steal from each enemy.
- Shows when there's no more items to be stolen. (all items have already been stolen)
- Shows when the enemy has no items to be stolen. (no items were set to be stolen)
- Shows when you fail to steal (but there are still items available to steal).
- Allows you to increase or decrease your chance to steal with states, equipment,
or actors and classes' notetags.
- You can set which items will be able to be stolen from each enemy, including the
chance and the amount.
- You can configure the position and background of the message window shown during
steal atempts or steal items detection.
Showing items obtained in a single attempt.
Showing items that can be stolen (along with the chances).
To learn how to install a plugin: https://youtu.be/ym_qA6hO5d0 (thank you Yanfly!)
Any other instruction can be found in the help of the plugin.
or attached to this post.
Credit and Thanks
- You don't really need to credit me.
- This plugin may be used in any kind of game (commercial or free).
- Feel free to modify or improve it.
- Please do tell me if you find any bugs or have any question.
- I will not improve it in any other way. (I'll be using it in my project, and I decided to share it. That's why there won't be any great improvements here)
- Icons that appear on the screenshots are credited to Lorc, Delapouite and contribuitors from game-icons.net
- The message window on the screenshots is smaller because I've set its width using Yanfly's Message Core (I'm too lazy to create a new project).
- You can also try Mr. Trivel's "Skill: Steal" plugin, though I haven't seen how it works or what are the differences between
my script and his.
- Yanfly will probably do an script like this one (it's on their voting list!), and it will probably be WAY much more configurable and better than mine.
v1.00 - Initial release (Nov, 25, 2015)ARP_SimpleStealSkill.zip
3.2 KB Views: 41