Rook47

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi i was wondering if there is some way to get Steam achievements for RPG Maker games, i already have a game on steam and want to use Steam achievements for it and already tried one java script plugin and didn't like that one and was wondering what options i have to incorporate Steam achievements for my game.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which one did you try and why didn't you like it? There really aren't many out there (in fact, only one that I'm aware of). Unless you want to write something yourself or pay to have something written, you probably won't have a lot of choice here.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Rook47

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe i tried out greenworks/ orange works something along those lines

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's the only one I'm aware of. What was wrong with it? Lots of people use it.

Rook47

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I went to the page with the the list of what you need to do and it says there is stuff you need to altar/change in the steam sdk and I didn't say anywhere where in sdk I need to go folder wise so I was confused because i tried looking for these files in sdk and couldnt find them.

Edit: this is what i am confused about
https://gyazo.com/0787dcc5eb6154b106f050ce541e1ee5

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urmomsbigbazoongas