Steam-bought RM without Steam Integration?

RubbyDukky

One of Rem's Many Husbands
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I bought RPG Maker MV on Steam, and I want to use it without Steam so that I can work on my project with friends on school computers. I understand that I will most likely need to send a support ticket and ask for a product key with proof that I have already bought the program on Steam, but I just wanted to check if it's possible as well as how to even send a ticket when you don't have a product key (it's mandatory prerequisite information if you want to send a ticket on the site apparently).

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you need to send a support ticket, I *think* you can click on without actually entering a key. However, you don't need to necessarily. You can run Steam version in offline mode and it will work.

Also, going to move this to Tech Support. Product Discussion and Support is for non-RM products.

Last edited by a moderator:

RubbyDukky

One of Rem's Many Husbands
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool, thank you! I sent in a ticket successfully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik