Steam DLC question (I need to know before Steam's Winter sale ends)

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Screenshot_20180103-163639.png
So I got this newsletter from Steam about RPG Maker sales, but was wondering- is the character on the right of the banner (the girl in the gold/black robe with the red claws and the cat tail) from a RM Steam DLC? If so, what DLC is she from? I would like to have the option to use her in a potential game and don't want to miss any sales.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tech Support' is for when you have problems getting the engine to run.

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'Tech Support' is for when you have problems getting the engine to run.
[move]Product Discussion and Support[/move]
Sorry, didn't know where to put it in the first place since I'm still technically new here...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No need to be sorry, we just like to let you know so you're not confused as to where your post went. And blue text is to show it was a moderator action, not some random person talking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin