CapLegHole

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell I thought there was a way to debug it without uploading to Steam, but as soon as I uploaded it that error went away. Thank you for the help! I was just worried about uploading it broken.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You don't need to upload, but you must have the game on your library.

jkweath

Goes Fast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell I've been doing a Steam-connected testrun of my game on my Macbook and noticed achievements aren't activating. Is there something I need to set up differently for achievements on Macs?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Hudell I've been doing a Steam-connected testrun of my game on my Macbook and noticed achievements aren't activating. Is there something I need to set up differently for achievements on Macs?
Not that I'm aware. If your steam profile says you're playing the game, every feature should be working.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does the MV Script conditonal calls still work, just with Cyclone instead of Orangeworks?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does the MV Script conditonal calls still work, just with Cyclone instead of Orangeworks?
In general, yes. if you have any issue you can paste the script here and I'll check if anything else needs changing.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In general, yes. if you have any issue you can paste the script here and I'll check if anything else needs changing.

I tested on Steam both CycloneSteam.greenworks.isDLCInstalled and Achievement call and neither doesn't seem to work any more. There didn't seem to be any errors, I downloaded the latest release of Greenworks from the dev branch they have. What NWJS, Steamworks and Greenworks version do I need eactly?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I tested on Steam both CycloneSteam.greenworks.isDLCInstalled and Achievement call and neither doesn't seem to work any more. There didn't seem to be any errors, I downloaded the latest release of Greenworks from the dev branch they have. What NWJS, Steamworks and Greenworks version do I need eactly?
For MZ I would say to just stick with the version compatible with MZ's default nwjs version, to make things a lot simpler.
The script you posted is correct so if Steam says you're running your game, the command should work.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For MZ I would say to just stick with the version compatible with MZ's default nwjs version, to make things a lot simpler.
The script you posted is correct so if Steam says you're running your game, the command should work.

I tested, I can finally unlock Achievements but the script conditional call IsDLCInstalled still doesn't work. I used this same conditional in MV basically all the time, so I know how to do it but it doesn't seem to function in MZ.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I tested, I can finally unlock Achievements but the script conditional call IsDLCInstalled still doesn't work. I used this same conditional in MV basically all the time, so I know how to do it but it doesn't seem to function in MZ.
What is that conditional doing wrong?

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is that conditional doing wrong?

It doesn't trigger. I did a test, where it shows a pic if conditonal is true, it doesn't show ther picture.

Sir_Titas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
what did you guys do to get It working, because I am still getting the same error?

Code:
Greenworks failed to load. Make sure you copied all files from the Steamworks SDK to the right folders;
register @ Cyclone-Steam.js:637
Cyclone-Steam.js:638 https://makerdevs.com/plugin/cyclone-steam
Cyclone-Steam.js:639 Error: The specified procedure could not be found.
\\?\C:\Users\sirti\Documents\Output\steam\win\Telnian Legends of the Universe\lib\greenworks-win32.node
    at Object.Module._extensions..node (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1187:18)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:972:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:813:14)
    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:996:19)
    at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:88:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\sirti\Documents\Output\steam\win\Telnian Legends of the Universe\greenworks.js:17:18)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1107:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1142:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:972:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:813:14)

Sir_Titas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
ok I think I got it working I will let you guys know in about an hour when my project has uploaded to steam

edit - yes it works

Code:
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/libs/pixi.js.map
DKTools.js:2379    DKTools.js 1.0.1     https://dk-plugins.ru   
CycloneSteam.screenName
"Titanor Soulstone"

Last edited:

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've released the docs for the MZ plugin, it includes some info on how to figure out what went wrong when things do not work properly:

Aeinku

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I went into your MakerDevs.com link and the instructions for the SDK are missing. That just so happens to be the problem I have so far with the achievements.

Problem

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I went into your MakerDevs.com link and the instructions for the SDK are missing. That just so happens to be the problem I have so far with the achievements.

Problem
There should be another error message under that one.

Sir_Titas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
i am having another error this time its
Code:
VM959:1 Uncaught TypeError: CycloneSteam.getAchievement is not a function
    at <anonymous>:1:26

what am I doing wrong

this is my script call
Code:
console.log(CycloneSteam.getAchievement('NAME_OF_ACHIEVMENT'))

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hm, that error doesn't make much sense. Try downloading the plugin again.

Sir_Titas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have since I thought it was because I was using an older version but it still gives the same error after downloading the new version

MeinQueerbo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Issue
You say on your website that there are several files to copy and then you link to a blank image. Which tells me nothing and causes confusion. It's also the reason things aren't working. I attached the screenshot to tell you what I mean.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Totaldramawwe