Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No longer available.

Hi everyone!

Valve got back to us with some keys to give to customers that previously purchased RPG Maker VX Ace through the RPG Maker Web store, before Ace was available on Steam.

To get your free key for Ace on Steam, just forward your purchase confirmation email to me, and I will verify your order. Afterwards, I will send you a key to redeem on Steam. 

My email address is marketing@rpgmakerweb.com

Keys are offered complimentary, not part of your purchase price here on RMW. Keys are only to be redeemed by the license holder. They are not to be given away/traded. They are NOT a second license.

Nathanial

RPG Maker Web

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Locked & cleaned up thread, updated OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messing around with fragment shaders (filters). This thing is HUGE and I'm surprised almost no one makes good use of. Even the number of plugins that do this stuff are limited.
ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnceladusSnow