Out on Steam July 31st!

- About -

Engine : Rpg Maker MV
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Gameplay: Persuasion & Exploration
Visuals: 8-bit Noir
Price: $4.99

- Summary -
The year is 1963. Beatris Summers, a young & cynical private-eye, looks into the murder of wealthy robotics tycoon Evan Volkov. The mansion's halls echo with rumors. All pointing the finger at the victim's widow, Aya Volkov. With the help of Beatris, Aya must use any means necessary to clear her name... Before the real killer claims yet another life.

- Gifs -
pigeon_v1.gifbattle_v5__.gifdoors_v1__.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
collage2b.jpg

Lockheart Indigo is coming to Steam tomorrow!
It will include the "1919" Update

:kaopride:
Here is a list of other features the "1919" update has:
  • New music, including a 7 minute remake of the volkov theme played on piano & clarinet.
  • Some recongizable names...
  • Explore the Volkov Mansion 44 years in the past.
  • Visuals that break away from the usual Lockheart Indigo aesthetic & design.
  • What happened to "Little Vicky".

Gabe

Gabriel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow! The game looks stylish. I really liked it, the mechanics seem to be interesting too.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played the demo of this and loved it. Definitely gonna purchase this.

Skymin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, I'm impressed that you not only choose a very fitting black and white "noir" color scheme but also added stylish menus to match! The game looks like it will obviously be very dialogue-heavy which makes the decision to give only the cast color all the better to have them pop out. Curious if this was your first project, or if you already had previous MV experience to make this look different?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, thank you for everyone's kind words.

Curious if this was your first project
No, it is not. I've made a demo for a simular game before. However, I WOULD say that this is my first completed work.

Don't be afraid to reach out if you find any bugs or have questions regarding the game. I'm currently patching the game with new accessibility features & I'm very open to hear from anyone in need of accessibility options. Love answering lore questions too... :kaopride:

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished the game. Quite frankly, I enjoyed it so much that I wish there were multiple cases to tackle. Beatris made for a very different kind of protagonist, what with her being less selfless, and more the "gotta look out for me" type of character.

The Persuasions weren't too difficult, but not braindead easy either, and the last one is a very, very tense affair.

Props to you for the writing, as you showcased the various personalities of each character through their manner of speech very well. It also kept me glued to the story, wanting to know just what had happened.

If you ever decide to do a sequel, or just expand this one more, I will be excited to give it a whirl.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Super glad you enjoyed yourself! If the game does well & people want more, I'll gladly make more games of the same sort! :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big_Boss